Henry re-joined Rock Rail in the origination team in August 2021.
Henry has 7 years of experience in the infrastructure sector having worked on transactions across the transport, communications and energy sectors in Europe and further afield. Having started off his career at Rock, where he worked on several of the early Rock Rail transactions, he has held financial advisory roles at Macquarie Capital (Analyst) and DC Advisory (Associate Director).
- Rock Rail South Western – assisted in the tender submission, procurement process and financing workstream to buy and finance almost 750 Bombardier Flirt cars for First MTR to use on the South Western franchise (£1bn)
- Rock Rail East Anglia – assisted in the tender submission, procurement process and financing workstream to buy and finance almost 400 Stadler Flirt cars for Abellio to use on the East Anglia franchise (£700m)
- Rock Rail Moorgate – assisted in the tender submission, procurement process and financing workstream to buy and finance 150 Siemens Desiro City cars for GTR to use on the TSGN franchise (£300m)
- D4/R7 road PPP – advising sponsors Macquarie Capital, Ferrovial and Porr on the 30-year availability-based DBFOM in Slovakia (€1bn)
- VTTI (Midstream storage) – advising IFM and Vitol on VTTI’s corporate refinancing and new revolving credit facility
- Airband (Broadband) – advising Aberdeen Standard Investments on their investment into Airband Community Internet Limited and subsequent debt raise
- SBSA (Biogas) – advising Arjun Infrastructure Partners on its investments in Sustainable Bio Solutions Aabenraa
- Adven (District heating) – advising Infracapital and AMP Capital on the refinancing of Adven
- Värmevärden (District heating) – advising JP Morgan on the refinancing of Värmevärden
- Oslofjord Varme (District heating) – advising Mirova and Infranode on the €200m refinancing